Who says North Goa has lost its charm? Agreed that popular tourist places like Baga, Calangute, Candolim, and to some extent Arpora, have become unbearably over-crowded. But there is still Assagao; a quaint little village, dotted with old Portuguese bungalows, where despite a spate of recent construction by developers, you can still manage to get a glimpse of the colonial heritage of Goa.
- Blancpain Introducing Ladybird colors
- The Kiko Milano Charming Escape Collection: a Retreat to Nature
- Expo 2020 begins with star-studded Opening Ceremony, streamed live across the UAE, and spectacular fireworks
- Fendi presents the Touch Bag
- The Khyber Resort & Spa, our most memorable staycation so far