Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s 30-acre island resort in the Caribbean, has been open again for guests since October 2018. The Great House has been restored and now offers 2 brand new rooms making a total of 11 bedrooms. There is also an additional Balinese style house: Leha Lo, which can sleep 2 adults.
- Experience luxury shopping here!
- Top Restaurants in Goa That Have Changed the Food Scene Completely
- May for Mothers! This Mother’s Day turn the tables, surprise your mom with a dream tropiKal vacay at the oh-so stylish Kandima Maldives!
- Top 5 Instagrammable Cafes in New York
- Audemars Piguet Unveils the Royal Oak Rd#3 to Celebrate the Iconic 50th Anniversary