Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s 30-acre island resort in the Caribbean, has been open again for guests since October 2018. The Great House has been restored and now offers 2 brand new rooms making a total of 11 bedrooms. There is also an additional Balinese style house: Leha Lo, which can sleep 2 adults.
- Blancpain Introducing Ladybird colors
- The Kiko Milano Charming Escape Collection: a Retreat to Nature
- Expo 2020 begins with star-studded Opening Ceremony, streamed live across the UAE, and spectacular fireworks
- Fendi presents the Touch Bag
- The Khyber Resort & Spa, our most memorable staycation so far